Electrical Control Panel Wirer
Electrical Panel Builder/Wirer
Randolph, MA area
USPRO is looking for a knowledgeable Electrical Control Panel Wirer to work with a manufacturing client of ours in the Randolph, MA area. This individual will be responsible for working on industrial control panel wiring and assembly.
Employment type: Contract (with potential for Direct Hire)
Duration: 6+ months
Hours: 7:30AM - 4PM
- Responsible for assembling and installing industrial control panels for automated equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams and recognize components.
- Will be required to cut, strip, bend and mount wires to connect electrical units within the panel box.
- Identify and correct malfunctioning installation and/or components using test equipment and hand tools.
- Ensure continuity of circuits in electrical wiring to ensure safety of system. Control Panel builders will be working with high and low voltage electricity components and electrical wiring components.
- 2+ years’ experience with industrial control panel wiring and assembly.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to recognize and understand electrical symbols.
- Knowledge of the NFPA and UL 508A standard is preferred.
- Some previous experience with electrical wiring, preferably in a control panel shop would be preferred.
- Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools and other related electrical equipment.