USPRO is looking for a proven HVAC Mechanic to work with a client of ours in the Baltimore, MD area. This individual will install, maintain, test and repair HVAC systems, fan coil units, heat pumps, air handling units, related piping systems, control valves and controls and all other related equipment, in accordance with the State of Maryland.
Employment type: Direct Hire
- Install, maintain, test and repair: HVAC systems, fan coil units, heat pumps, air handling units, related piping systems, control valves and controls and all other related equipment, in accordance with the State of Maryland.
- Troubleshoots, recharges, cleans, repairs, and checks all heat pump systems with the Company Portfolio.
- Make necessary adjustments and calibration of related control devices.
- Perform HAVC related Preventive maintenance.
- Estimate time and materials needed on particular jobs, as required.
- Prepares and updates prints as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, and regulatory safety standards and protocols.
- Preform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Trade or Vocational School education
- State of Maryland Journeyman’s HVAC License
- 5+ years applicable experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of operating and servicing entire building and support systems including HVAC, HHW, DDC, refrigeration, electric controls, and building safety equipment
- Ability to read and interpret system and equipment plans, specifications, operating manuals.
- Basic computer skills including e-mail and data entry using Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs & transport equipment & tools in excess of 300 lbs
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and organization skills
- Frequently work from ladders, platforms, high places, and cramped spaces
- Valid Drivers' License issued by state of residence and in good standing
- May require flexibility for ‘on call’ support or varied schedule needs