Benefits Associate - Healthcare
USPRO is looking for a proven Benefits Associate to work with a healthcare client of ours in the Houston, TX area. This individual will answer, manage and troubleshoot all incoming calls on the Total Rewards line regarding benefits.
Employment type: Contract
- Act as the primary point of contact for all benefit questions.
- Responds within 24 hours to employee inquires.
- Forward non-Benefits email inquiries to other HR departments, payroll and vendors.
- Process lost cards and coordinate with Security Services.
- Maintain parking cards inventory, rail cards, booklets and copy maps
- Assist with assembling new hire parking cards packets.
- Assist with the completion of Medicare forms, ordering office supplies, scanning parking documents in On-Base and mail distribution.
- Other assigned duties to support the team as necessary.
- Required- H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Ability to competently utilize basic computer programs, such as word processors, spreadsheets and database software.
- The ability to prioritize a heavy work load, organize tasks adapt to changing priorities, and independently problem-solve are also necessary.
- Excellent phone etiquette, customer service skills.
- Foundational knowledge of Benefits is also important.
- 2-3 years of experience with clerical, benefits, or related skills.
- Professional, great customer service skills, patient and detailed oriented.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of Health and Welfare plans related to benefits is a plus.
- Moderate Word and Excel skills.